Saturday, July 25, 2009

Heel Spurs or plantar fasciitis.....walking shoe or running shoe?

What is the best kind of shoe for heel spurs or plantar fasciitis? Should I get a cross-training, running shoe or a walking shoe? I have been to a podiatrist, but can't afford treatment at this time. He said it could be either heel spurs or plantar fasciitis. But can't be sure until he runs all kinds of tests. My insurance does not cover that kind of treatment. I was not sure if I should buy maybe some Nike walking shoes, Nike running shoes or perhaps the Asics shoes that have gel in them. I do tend to have rather good luck with Nike shoes with my heel pain. I try to walk 4 miles a day. Both hills and flat terrain. I am looking for the best kind of shoe (running, cross-training or walking)without spending a lot.


Thanks...



myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment