Sunday, April 19, 2009

High Heel Shoe Repair Help?

I took my Guess Carrie shoes to many shoe repair shops and none of them can fix my heel because they don’t have the same heels. It’s a 4-inch heel and it’s broken right in the middle of the heel. It’s being held together by something so it doesn’t “have a mouth” but I can see the break and it bends when I try to walk in them.





I need some suggestions on the best way I can fix them at home. I need the strongest adhesive possible.

High Heel Shoe Repair Help?
well instead of repairing, is there a way that they could just replace both heels? How long have you had them and what happened, I mean it%26#039;s a Guess brand shoe seems like it shouldn%26#039;t have broken in the first place. You could always fuss about it to Guess co. I pay good money and this is what i get blah blah...maybe they will replace, give you gift certificate or something. Maybe enuff for 2prs..then you can get me a new pair!



myspace quizzes

No comments:

Post a Comment