Monday, April 20, 2009

Statistics Question For Women:If wearing a high heel shoe, when you prefer to squash a bug under just the heel

You are just standing and notice the bug crawling next to your shoe. You normally don%26#039;t have a problem stepping on bugs. Why use the heel vs toe of your shoe. You want to do this descreately so as not to draw attention. Would you think it fun? Would you just wait for him to crawl close to your heel and place your heel on him pinning under the heel. Would it bother you if he was squrming under your heel?

Statistics Question For Women:If wearing a high heel shoe, when you prefer to squash a bug under just the heel
If the bug wasn%26#039;t trying to crawl onto my shoe and up my leg I would leave it alone.
Reply:I do have a problem stepping on bugs. I cannot tolerate that *crunch or smoosh* sound. *shudder*



fashion accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment