Monday, April 20, 2009

How much to repair a shoe heel?

I walked blocks upon blocks in New York City tonight in my favorite boots, and I wore both of my heels down to the metal. The hells are on the stiletto side. Any ideas of how much that would run me to get repaired? I%26#039;m curious if it%26#039;s worth it or not.

How much to repair a shoe heel?
I%26#039;m going to guess that NYC might be a bit more expensive than my smaller, southern city...but here, I get new heel tips (with leather smoothing and color touch up if necessary so they look like new) for $5 -$10 per shoe, depending on how much extra work they need. For stiletto heels, they almost always do them while I wait....it only takes a few minutes. If your shoes were expensive, even at twice my price it would be worth it!!



motorcycles

No comments:

Post a Comment